- The Quinceañera Ceremony at Sacred Heart Church is scheduled every third Saturday of each month at 10:00 AM, 12:00 Noon and 2:00 PM.
- The Ceremony is a double ceremony celebrated with 2 participants booked in each time slot.
- Parents may request a Quinceañera for their daughters in person at the Parish Office during regular business hours: Monday through Friday.
- To book a Quinceañera the parents of the candidate must complete a Registration Form and pay a Non-Refundable deposit in the amount of $175.00 which will be applied to the total donation of $350.00. The date and the hour of the Quinceañera is not confirmed and scheduled until the deposit is received. The balance of $175.00 is due no later than one month prior to the date of the Quinceañera.
- The rehearsals for all Quinceañera will be held on the Friday evening before the Quinceañera (time will be given a week prior to the Quinceañera).
- The Parish Quinceañera Coordinator, Mrs. Elizabeth Gonzalez, will supervise and assist the day of the Quinceañera and will contact you before the rehearsal.
Preparation and Documents:
- All candidates must provide a copy of their First Communion Certificate.
- If the candidate is a member of another Parish the candidate must provide a letter of permission from the Pastor of her Parish.
- The candidates must participate in a preparation program/class as the Diocese requires 10 hours of preparation.
- The candidate may participate in a Youth Encounter at the Valley Missionary Program OR live a Pathfinder Retreat.
Valley Missionary Program Office– (760) 398-9277
* For more information contact Maria Iniguez directly at (760) 333-7336
- Each candidate must provide a certificate that indicates that they have completed the course prior to the date of the Quinceañera.
Flowers, Photography and Music:
- Confetti, rice, flower petals, birdseed and bubbles may not be scattered around the Church.
- Photography and video are allowed within the reasonable bounds of good taste and remembering that the ceremony is taking place within the House of God. Please consult your priest regarding flash photography and video during the Ceremony.
- Our Church does not contract with Musicians for private ceremonies. If you would like to have music at your ceremony please get permission from the Parish Office to contract with a musical group of your preference.