This is an invitation for liturgical ministers to attend the upcoming “Liturgical Foundations” or "Bases de la Liturgia" courses offered by the Office of Worship.
These courses are the first Core Courses offered in the Advanced Liturgical Formation Program. All classes in the program are offered in English and Spanish.
We recommend the following liturgical ministers to attend:
· Deacon Candidates
· Liturgy Coordinators
· Liturgy Committee Members
· Master of Ceremonies
· Coordinators of Extraordinary Ministers of the Holy
· Coordinators of Lectors and other Liturgical ministries
· Wedding Coordinators
· Music and Choir Directors
· RCIA Coordinators and Teams
· Choir Members
· Art & Environment Teams
· Church Building Committees
· Bereavement Ministers
· Deacon Aspirants are also invited to attend.
The Office of Worship is giving people the opportunity to register to each individual class as well as complete the program at their own rate if they cannot participate in the entire Advanced Liturgical Formation Program in 2010.
Please register by filling out the One Day registration form for this class or the CMFP Application if interested in the entire program and mailing/faxing/e-mailing back to Office of Worship.